Not Just Food It's Finesse

Welcome to Midnight Munchies! Do you not have time to eat at the dinning commons? Do you not have money? Are you a starving college student? Food is something that we all love. The problem is that it can be very expensive whether we are buying groceries or eating out at a restaurant. My problem is that I love food so much that I spend most of my paycheck on it. By the time college rolls around, I have insufficient funds to treat myself. This is okay though because during my senior year of high school, I learned how to finesse cheap food to make it taste and look better. Although I am 5 weeks into college now, I have found that my past pizzazz has helped me to not starve through the semester.

            If you’re a college student and want to make cheap good-looking food that makes people say, “wow what Starbucks did you get that from?”, then this site is for you. I’m here to show you how to finesse your way through college on a non-academic level. The content of this blog will range from Starbucks-esque drinks to flavorful food along with snagging food from the dinning commons to your room. If you want all these things and more, Midnight Munchies is the site for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Brew Coffee Milkshakes

French Toast In A Mug