Breakfast Before Anything Else

If you have an early morning class then today's blog will be perfect for you. I have an early morning class and I'm a college student and don't feel like waking up earlier than normal to go get breakfast from the Dinning Commons. My favorite meal is breakfast and because of this class, I don't get to eat! I'm going to show you one of the many ways you can cook an egg in a microwave so that you can have breakfast before class and not wake up super early. We're going to be a little fancy and make a poached egg.

Ingredients:
- Microwave 
- Egg
- Mug or bowl
- 1/3 cup of Water
- Spoon
- 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar (optional)
- Plate

If you would like to throw your egg on a pice of toast, then go ahead. I prefer mine on a croissant.

The first step is to crack the egg into a microwave sat bowl or mug. pour in about 1/3 cup of water and add a bit of vinegar (about 1/2 teaspoon). Cover the bowl or mug with a plate and microwave for about 1 minute 30 seconds. You want to microwave it until the egg bounces slightly when you tap on it with a fork or spoon. It should be semi-hard. If you do not get those results, then just add a few seconds until it gets like that. 

To end this blog today, I want to give a shoutout to 25 Essential Dorm Room Cooking Hacks. I get a few of my ideas from them to help along my college blogging journey. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Brew Coffee Milkshakes

Not Just Food It's Finesse

French Toast In A Mug